Thursday 19 April 2007

HOLIDAYS HOLIDAYS HOLIDAYS

Dear Bloggers,

well everything must be swell your way cause you are all so quiet and nobody has written to me for ages and Im so lonely at home....just reading the rubbish that my friends keep sending me...well some of it is pretty neat actually....

So this new competition is a bit of history buff special....dont expect it to pop up again....dont forget its probably American in origin...so thats your last clue....dont let anyone ever say you are clueless ;)

How was the holidays??? Please give me the goss....

Did anyone go to Youth Week besides Haley and myself???

How about Kyras Poster?? What a winner....I need a photo of it up here so Ill get onto that right now.....

4 comments:

Jodi+Emily+Hayley=best friends said...

hi kris, this is jodi. I'll make sure that I send you more stuff, I would have gone on this and left you more comments in the holidays but I was in Coffs for nine days, I was going to do it after I came back but then my sister stuffed the computer when she was told not to get on it and I didnt want to go on the computer after that cause dads like paranoid about it stuffing up again. Anyway I'm going to go and leave comments on other peoples pages now.

emily said...

hey kris,
wanna hear goss about my holidays well....IM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU HAHAHA..
im joking im just in a mean mood well for the holidays i hardley stayed at my house i was there about two nights during the holidays and its weird being back at school at not so busy any more!!
i quite enjoy being busy cuz it keeps me from going insane im my own head i swear if im home or un busy for to long i will become insane
anyways loving you always emily

memoeblog said...

good one ppl.he. moe

superman is tha best said...

hey hey kris its nic!!! sorry this is the first time iv written to i just figured out how to do it lol!!! soooo.......these competions you have on ur blog r awsome even though i dont usually do anything on them but it really good to read the replies and stuff good work lol
luv ya nic
xoxox